Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Let's Party-Snacks Round-Up

Thank you friends to make the event successful with 30 different varieties of snacks.
It is too difficult to decide which one is the best among this. Well we have 3 different awards for it,  TOP CONTRIBUTOR AWARD,BEST RECIPE AWARD & PARTICIPATION AWARD.







27) pizza
30) Nan Khatai  

The awards are as follows:
Best  Recipe Award goes to:
Above participants can grab the badge as a token of award;
Top Contributor Award goes to
-> Supriya's Rasai with 4 recipes.
-> Vegetarian Food & Me with 3 recipes.

Above participants can grab the badge as a token of award;
  All the participants can grab the Participation Award 

 

from my kitchen

2 comments:

Julie said...

Lovely roundup!!

Join me(Erivum Puliyum)
in the following ongoing events-
Show me Your HITS -Iron Rich Foods
EP Series-Ginger or Pepper Corns

Unknown said...

Thanks for your award for my pizza . Will post it on my blog soon


http://followfoodie.blogspot.com/